Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What an amazing life I have!


I wanted to say a few words about the goodness of God. I see his hand all around me, every day. I actually tear up at least once a day and it is always because I see the Lords hand in my life and in the lives of those around me. I know that we are strengthened the most when we go through hard things that we think we are not strong enough to handle. I totally believe that. I know I have grown the most when I have had to go through hard times. This is all because during the hard times I am never alone. I have a Father in Heaven and his Son to support me and send me wonderful tender mercys. I am not going through a real big trial right now but some people I love very much are. Through their experiences I see the Miracles, the Love and the wonderful growth that has taken place in these peoples lives.

I love to hear other peoples life stories, I will try to share mine on this blog. Feel free to send me yours.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting that. I feel like I have so many friends that are going through rough times right now. I hate to watch them suffer, but I too, have seen the Lords hand working through others. It helps lift my spirits. Thanks for that reminder...you're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! Your post gave me a moment to stop and think about times my testimony has grown and they all seem to been in response to opposition or trials. He is real, He is very aware of us, and He loves us all more than we can imagine. Thanks for the reminder, I am going to rededicate myself to caring more, judging less, more patience and kindness and love.

    ReplyDelete