My baby is walking! He has been working on it for a few weeks now. He reminds me a lot of his big sister who walked at 8 months. My baby is 10 months, isn't he cute!
Also I need to add that not all of my five were born without meds, I caved twice. The main reason for me to have unmedicated child birth was my fear of needles and the slight risks. When Heather had her first (we were ALL there) things were rough for her, the labor was long with little progress. She was thinking about the epidural. I saw and read the consent form which was a mistake for me. When I read or hear about health related issues I always internalize it and scare myself. I was really scared for her, I didn't want her to do it, but it turned out okay and the meds helped her to rest and relax so the baby could come, meds are a blessing for many many women. I was also proud of her going natural too, it is an experience like nothing else, joy, pain, fright, excitement all at the same time and to top it off don't find out what your having, I didn't with the first two, that makes it even more fun. The major drawback of the medicated childbirth is not being able to move or walk, with my last baby I couldn't walk for almost 24 hours, I was a little scared.


Holy Cow! 10 months? I mean I know Mara walked earlier than that, but I didn't actually see it. So to see Mason walking is crazy! Pretty cool though, especially since your parents are coming out next week to see it live!
ReplyDeleteOh man he is cute! I love his happy excited sounds, like he actually thought he might get to eat the camera this time. SOOO cute!
ReplyDelete