Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seven Top reasons why I love being a MOM

#1 I LOVE it when Ethan (14 on Saturday) gives me a big hug and tells me he loves me.  I say "thank you, I love it when you do that."  He says "I know that is why I do it."  I think he has me figured out.

#2 I love that Madi (12) tries to copy what I am wearing each Sunday.

#3 and 4 I love it when Emily (10) and Elle (8) give me wonderful foot rubs for only 10 cents every 25 minutes, it is quite the bargain and they are REALLY good, if you bring your pocket change they will give you one too.

#5 I love it when Leif looks at me with his huge blue eyes, and shows me his latest Lego creation!


#6 I love that Chase still acts like my baby even though he is 4 in a week.  He loves to be held and snuggled.  I love it too.


#7 I love that Brie (2) can do it herself, and most of the time she really can.

Did I mention, I LOVE BEING A MOM!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You're kids are soooo cute, and you are a GREAT mom. Not just to your own kids, but to the whole neighborhood :)! Tell Elle and Emily that they just might have a new customer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to grow up and be just like you!

    ReplyDelete