So my sister starts this blog, she is good like that, creative and everything. I barely know how to type in the address to find it. Well she walks me through and here I am. I must say that that first post of hers wasn't fair because I didn't know that this cute blog existed till today. So don't mind what my sister says, she is my sis and she has to say those kinds of things. But that doesn't mean that I can't say a little about her so here I go.
My Sister Amy
Amy is younger than me, by three years and five days, hence the name of our blog. She is the creative one, the photographer, the artist, the quilt maker, the egg decorator (the really cool expensive kind) I am sure she will show her art on this blog, it will be quite obvious who the creative one is. But besides being very creative, Amy is a mother of five children. Her kids get all sorts of creative juices flowing at her house. Besides my sisters creative flare she is my best friend. If you only get one sister in this world like I did, I am sure glad I got her! She is my SISTER and I love her forever! Thank you for making this blog Amy.
(Do you see how good I am getting, I figured out how to change colors, Amy will be so proud!)


No comments:
Post a Comment